Many, many moons ago I used to help design websites for state and local dietetic organizations. But, now that my software is out of date and technology has changed I had to bring out the ole drawing board.
Now I love, love, love to figure out computer “stuff” like spreadsheets, websites, e-commerce, etc. I love the learning process but I knew I needed something reliable to get my website up and running. Here are a few of the programs and services I used to set up this site and The Curious Spoon.
- Hosting: Siteground (customer service is on-point, even at 1 am)
- Website design framework: StudioPress Genesis Framework
- Content Management System (CMS): WordPress
- Website theme: Restored 316 Feminine WordPress Themes for the Female Entrepreneur Restored 316 has so many wonderful themes, it took me several days to decide that the Market theme was the perfect fit for me.
- Logo: Hypostatic Design (disclosure: my husband is the genius artist behind the scenes)
- Hypostatic Design also did The Curious Spoon logo.
This post contains affiliate links where I am able to receive a few dollars (probably enough to feed my kombucha addiction but not enough to buy a KitchenAid mixer) in exchange for genuine endorsement of the product or service.